Noah Kagan was employee #30 at Facebook, employee #4 at Mint and is currently the Chief Sumo at AppSumo – a website that helps entrepreneurs kicks ass (his words, not mine). Noah Kagan Presents is a podcast where Noah shares strategies on growing businesses, entrepreneurship, improving productivity, and living a happier and more successful life.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Kudos to every podcast that Shawn and Wang has clipped
- Not a lot of people know this, but Wang consulted with a disruptor in the industry to get the idea for this podcast – find out who!
- Wang explains why he enjoys the Noah Kagan Presents podcast show (and gets the numbers mixed up – whoops!)
- How do you actually go about building a great business? What is the secret? How do you find a market?
- Shawn proposes that there is another way to build a great business – one that Henry Ford and Steve Jobs did – what is it?
- Peter Thiel and his concept of zero to one – how does that apply to creating a great business?
- Shawn shares his thoughts on the Alberta ecosystem – why didn’t Alberta invest in other energy alternatives? Why is it so difficult for organizations to innovate?
- How do other organizations innovate against the face of disruption?
How do you generate business ideas? Why do you think organizations find it a challenge to innovate? Let us know.
Subscribe and rate and review us on iTunes! Your ratings and reviews help expose us to new audience members and improve the podcast. If you are interested in The Remix e-mail newsletter (sent out once every 2 weeks on Thursdays), DM your e-mail to @wangyip.
@shawnkanungo and @wangyip