Welcome to our new Gary Vaynerchuk followers! As some of you loyal followers know, Wang is not the biggest fan of Gary Vee. Why? There’s nothing specific, just that Wang is not a big fan of Gary. Shawn shares a clip where Gary is doing an interview on BBC radio (UK) and they ask Gary about the complainers in life who are not winning or ahead in life.
Is this the turning point in Wang’s life? Will he eventually listen to Gary Vee’s podcasts on a regular basis? Find out on this episode.
Here’s a short recap of the items we discuss in our podcast:
- Shawn asks Wang about a review that he read on the last episode of the podcast – who left the review?
- Gary Vee’s evolution over the time that we have followed him
- Gary vs. Wang – who would win? (Spoiler: Gary)
- Who we create the podcasts for and why it may not appeal to everyone
- The benefit of having two hosts
- Gary’s response to the complainers in life
- Shawn’s thoughts on the complainers and why he agrees with Gary
- Wang shares his key takeaways from Gary’s passionate response
- Shawn shares a story of a woman who asked for his advice on innovating their company and what he told her
- Ask for forgiveness or ask for permission?
- Shawn shares an unusual piece of advice for employees in companies
- Wang’s advice for those that do not have the time to innovate
What do you think of Gary Vee? Do you like his energy? Enthusiasm? Raw passion? If you do, subscribe to our podcast and hear more from Gary Vee, Shawn and Wang! Leave us a rating and review and we will feature your review on a future episode of our podcast.
Have comments for Shawn or Wang? Tweet us! What are you starting? What’s stopping you?
@shawnkanungo and @wangyip